Growing up in Northern California's San Joaquin Valley, Capt. Larry profected his fishing skills at various foothill lakes, the California Delta, and the San Francisco Bay.
Larry guides on New Melones, Lake Berryessa, Lake Camanche, Pardee Lake, Lake Don Pedro, Sacramento River and the Delta. Captain Larry's favorite part of his job is teaching and sharing his knowledge with others, especially children.
Capt. Larry is licensed and certified by the following departments;
- United States Coast Guard O.U.P.V. Six Pack License (#3341513)
- (O.U.P.V. Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessel License)
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife License (#11784)
- Department of Boating & Waterways License (#1720)
- Certified by the American Red Cross for CPR/AED
- Certified by the America Red Cross Standard First Aid
Booking a trip with him is a day you'll not soon forget. You can also hear Larry often Saturday mornings live on the water on the California Sportsman Radio Show with Sep Hendrickson.